Every business is unique in its own way, but no business goes without opening a checking account. Start working with us today and get free cash service for your organization on both intra-bank and inter-branch transfers without commission. Opening a legal account with Bakai Bank is a comprehensive solution for organizations, individual entrepreneurs.
Advantages of cash management services for business with Bakai Bank
- Free service. You pay nothing if there are no transactions made for your organization.
- Favourable rates for payment transactions.
- Crediting and withdrawal of funds from the client's account on the day they are received.
- Providing information support about cash discipline and payment transactions procedures. We will help to avoid problems with taxation.
- Convenient and fast operation within the Bank-Client system. Solve your problems without going to the bank.
Ease of opening an account
Opening an account for legal entities does not take up much time. Prepare a standard package of documents for an organization or a private business and sign an agreement at a Bank branch.
Bakai Bank provides high quality and affordable services for corporate clients:
Pros of servicing in Bakai Bank:
- Beneficial rates.
- Wide network of branches.
- Efficient system of electronic payments (SWIFT).
- Wide correspondent network.
- Opening and maintaining all types of current and checking accounts in national and foreign currency for residents and non-residents of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Carrying out settlements on behalf of the Client on his/her bank account with the execution of the transaction within one business day.
- Carrying out payments in Kyrgyz soms via the system of intraregional and inter-regional electronic settlements.
- Carrying out all forms of international settlements on export and import transactions.
- International payments through correspondent accounts in foreign banks via the SWIFT system.
- Crediting funds to clients' accounts on the day they are received by the bank.
- Use of monetary funds on the day they are credited to the current account.
- Obtaining consultations on the procedure of banking operations and observing cash discipline.
- Providing prompt and accurate information on the flow of funds through the accounts.
- Carrying out payments in “Internet Banking” and “Bank-Client” electronic settlement systems.
- Accepting and converting cash in national and foreign currencies in the Bank’s cash office with subsequent crediting to the client’s current account;
- Exchanging banknotes for banknotes/coins;
- Cash exchange transactions with foreign currency.