KR citizens who meet selection criteria for Program participants and criteria of the Interim Provision of the Government of the KR
Small and medium enterprises, registered and operating on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, that meet the following criteria:
Loan currency: KGS, USD
Loan amount: from USD 3 000 or its equivalent in KGS up to USD 1 000 000 or its equivalent in KGS
Acquisition, renewal, expansion and modernization of fixed assets in the following sectors: agro-industrial complex, clothing and textile industry, processing industry, mining and metallurgical industry, transport, infrastructural development, including tourism, trade, medical and education infrastructure, as well as other long-term investments aimed at production with a goal of reaching targets and objectives, set out in the Fund’s Statute, and sectoral classification, published on the Fund’s official website.
Funds for re-financing loans in other banks should not exceed 30% of the loan amount and can be provided, if, at the same time, the following conditions are met:
1. The refinanced loan was used for investment purposes and is related to the project under implementation;
2. The targeted use of the refinanced loan is confirmed by appropriate transaction documents (account statements, contracts, invoices, CCD, waybill, job completion certificate, delivery and acceptance certificate);
3. At the time of the application’s review, the term of the refinanced loan use should be at least 6 months;
4. No overdue principal and interest payments for the refinanced loan;
5. No restructuring of the refinanced loan, connected to a deterioration in the financial situation or debt servicing (principal and interest payments), unless otherwise decided by the Fund's Board of Directors.
Refinancing loans issued by financial and credit institutions, other than banks, is not permitted.
In KGS – 10% per annum; in US dollars – 5% per annum
In KGS – 12% per annum; in US dollars – 7% per annum for the fields indicated below:
- Improvement of tourism infrastructure in Bishkek
- Improvement of trade infrastructure
- Improvement of education infrastructure
- Transport field
- Communications and information services.
The following can be used as investments in the project:
- cash and non-cash funds;
- financial resources invested in the project's capital expenditures from the moment of submitting an application to the Bank or prior to it, with the condition that it was confirmed that without these expenditures the share of the project, financed by the Bank’s loan, would not have had economic rationale;
- assets in the form of basic production assets used in the project.
- 10% of the loan amount - if the loan amount does not exceed KGS 2 million (or USD 30c)
- not more than USD 15 thousand (or KGS 1 million) as part of one loan – if the loan amount exceeds KGS 2 million (or USD 30 thousand)
Cash withdrawal amount for Panfilov, Jayil, Moskovsky, Issyk-Ata, Chuy, and Kemin districts of Chui province, as well as Osh, Jalal-Abad, Issyk-Kul, Talas, Batken, and Naryn provinces of the Kyrgyz Republic comprises USD 30 thousand (or its equivalent in another currency);
At least 1 guarantor is required.
A guarantor with independent income or a guarantee of a spouse, if the client is married, income confirmation is mandatory.
Depending on the loan risk, the Loan Committee is entitled to increase the number of guarantors for each loan.
1. Borrower’s passport and notarized declaration of marital status (if the Borrower is unmarried/divorced/widowed);
2. Certificate of marriage registration – submitted to confirm spousal relationship;
3. Passport of Borrower’s spouse (if available), declaration of consent for obtaining a loan;
4. Documents of title and title certification for collateral property;
5. Copy of Pledger’s passport and notarized declaration of marital status (if the Pledger is unmarried/divorced/widowed);
6. Certificate of marriage registration – submitted to confirm spousal relationship;
7. Passport of Pledger’s spouse (if available), declaration of consent for obtaining a loan;
8. Documents for the business
9. Guarantor’s passport and declaration of marital status (if Guarantor is unmarried/divorced/widowed);
10. Guarantor’s certificate of marriage registration – submitted to confirm spousal relationship;
11. Passport of Guarantor’s spouse (if available), guarantor consent form;
12. Certificate of salary for at least the last 12 months (in tabular form – accrued, deducted, net pay) or other documents confirming Guarantor’s solvency;
13. Founding documents, if the Borrower is a legal entity.
14. As well as other documents necessary for processing a loan.
The result of calculating a calculator is informative. Exact parameters loan will be calculated by the Bank on the results of your application.
For more information, please contact Bakai OJSC Bank".
The frequency and amount of loan payments may differ from those shown in According to terms of the loan agreement. This loan payment schedule is not a public offer and intended for reference only.