1. Entrepreneurs (individuals) working on the basis of a patent or as PE;
2. Legal entities.
Replenishment of working/fixed assets;
For all business development purposes;
Investments (acquiring fixed assets, investing in construction, and other). At the same time, client’s participation in the amount of at least 20% of the total project sum is mandatory;
Re-financing performing loans in other banks and financial institutions;
Amount to be issued:
• From KGS 3 750 001 to 7 500 000;
• From RUB 3 750 001 to 7 500 000;
• From USD 50 001 to 100 000;
• From EUR 40 001 to 80 000;
• From CNY 300 001 to 650 000;
• From KZT 18 750 001 to 37 500 000.
Loan repayment and interest payment is made monthly (once a month) by annuity payment;
A flexible loan repayment schedule may be negotiated depending on the seasonality of business, etc.
It is possible to repay the principal debt once a quarter, however, interest payments are made monthly.
Business operation period
At least 12 months
At least 1 guarantor is required. If the borrower is a legal entity then the guarantor must
For replenishing working capital: from 3 to 36 months;
For replenishing fixed assets: from 3 to 60 months;
For investment projects: from 3 to 60 months.
1. Borrower’s passport;
2. Certificate of marriage registration – submitted to confirm spousal relationship;
3. Spouse’s passport (if available);
5. Documents for business
6. Guarantor’s passport and declaration of marital status (if Guarantor is unmarried/divorced/widowed);
7. Guarantor’s certificate of marriage registration – submitted to confirm spousal relationship;
8. Passport of Guarantor’s spouse (if available);
9. Certificate of salary for at least the last 12 months (in tabular form – accrued, deducted, net pay) or other documents confirming Guarantor’s solvency;
10. As well as other documents necessary for processing a loan.
The result of calculating a calculator is informative. Exact parameters loan will be calculated by the Bank on the results of your application.
For more information, please contact Bakai OJSC Bank".
The frequency and amount of loan payments may differ from those shown in According to terms of the loan agreement. This loan payment schedule is not a public offer and intended for reference only.