Loans via the SMC ‘Mortgage’ Program for individuals
• Purchase of housing
1. Inclusion in SMC lists;
2. At least one year of experience at the last (current) place of work or a total work experience of at least 3 years;
3. Client and his/her family members should have no own housing (confirmation – certificate from the State Register);
4. Client and his/her family members should have no civil transactions with residential premises in the last 3 years prior to the date of submitting an application to participate in the Program (confirmation – certificate from the State Register);
5. Initial installment is minimum 10% of the cost of purchased property. If the client cannot deposit these funds, additional collateral in the form of real estate can be provided;
6. KR citizens aged 21 and above; at the same time, the final loan repayment should be made before the client reaches the age of 65;
• KG Som
• up to 3 000 000,
Criteria for real estate being purchased:
1. Purchased real estate should correspond to the “Minimal requirements to housing, purchased within the scope of SMC OJSC financing”
2. Total area of an apartment in apartment houses: not more than 80 sq. meters.
3. Total area of an individual house: not more than 150 sq. meters.
4. Housing purchased through mortgage should be situated within a radius of at most 60 km from a settled area, where the program participant is working.
5. The cost of 1 sq. meter of purchased real estate should not exceed KGS 60 000.
from10% to 20%
from 20% to 30%
from 30% and over
• from 12 to 180 months
The result of calculating a calculator is informative. Exact parameters loan will be calculated by the Bank on the results of your application.
For more information, please contact Bakai OJSC Bank".
The frequency and amount of loan payments may differ from those shown in According to terms of the loan agreement. This loan payment schedule is not a public offer and intended for reference only.