Trade finance transactions
BAKAI BANK provides real assistance with supervising the fulfillment of agreement (contract) terms by counter agents of the Bank’s clients and offers to conduct any transactions with documentary letters of credit in foreign currency:
- advising on the forthcoming opening of a letter of credit;
- advising on the letter of credit terms and conditions;
- opening a letter of credit;
- paying by, checking, accepting, sending L/C;
- increasing L/C amount;
- modifying the letter of credit terms and conditions;
- advising on changes in the letter of credit terms and conditions;
- letter of credit annulment;
- negotiation, advising on the letter of credit terms and conditions with added confirmation;
- letter of credit transfer.
BAKAI BANK offers services on financing clients’ transactions carried out via settlements by international letters of credit:
- opening a letter of credit or a provision of guarantees;
- pre-export financing;
- lending to clients-exporters;
- paying by, checking, accepting, sending a letter of credit;
- guarantee transactions and issuance of reserve letters of credit.
In addition, the Bank offers collection operations (documentary collection):
- issuing documents against acceptance or payment;
- issuing documents without acceptance or payment;
- accepting, checking and sending documents for collection;
- modifying collection instructions.