Transactions in securities
Bakai Bank OJSC provides its clients with full and reliable information about the state of the securities market in Kyrgyzstan, offers consulting and brokerage services at a high professional level, and conducts transactions, taking into account all wishes of the client.
The Bank's Treasury performs transactions in all types of government securities of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- Transactions in government treasury bills (GT Bills) for a period of 3, 6, 12 months
- Transactions in notes of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (NBKR notes) for a period of 7, 14, 28 days
- Transactions in government treasury bonds (GT Bonds)
If you have any questions about transactions in government securities of the Kyrgyz Republic, you can contact the head office of Bakai Bank OJSC or reach our call center by phone: 0312 61 00 61.
- ets buy and sell rates for foreign currencies in cash and non-cash form, cross-rates;
- implements the Bank’s dealing and currency strategy;
- carries out transactions in the interbank foreign exchange market and international markets;
- carries out interbank transactions on attracting and placing funds in national and foreign currencies and ensures subsequent control over the timely return of funds;
- provides consulting and instructional assistance to organizations, joint ventures and other clients of the Bank engaged in foreign economic activities;
- controls the Bank's compliance with liquidity requirements, open currency position and the maximum amount of funds on correspondent accounts;
- analyzes investments into various segments of the financial market;
- buys/sells securities
Information on the results of securities auctions
|Demand volume, thsd. KGS
||1 851 000.00
|Sales volume, thsd. KGS
||1 600 000.00
|Weighted average profitability, %
|Nominal price, KGS
|Weighted average price, KGS
Short-term government securities are issued with the aim of placing loans and mobilizing monetary funds.
Government treasury bills are bought and sold to both legal entities and individuals freely at a discount from the nominal price. The nominal price is 100 KGS.
Government securities are issued with the goal of placing loans and mobilizing monetary funds.
Government treasury bonds are freely bought and sold at a discount from their nominal price and a fixed premium to both legal entities and individuals. The nominal price is 100 KGS. GT Bonds’ circulation period is 2 years.
These are short-term government securities issued by the NBKR and designated to regulate the money supply in circulation.
Notes are sold with a discount and are redeemed at their nominal price. The nominal price of one note is 10 000 KGS.