Individuals (incl. PSF – private subsidiary farm);
Legal entities (incl. peasant farms and cooperatives).
Working capital replenishment;
Acquisition of seeds, fertilizers, means of protection, fodder, fuel and lubricant materials for agricultural needs;
Acquisition of animals, poultry, seedlings, bee colonies and beehives, etc.;
Acquisition and repair of agricultural machinery and equipment;
Acquisition of equipment for processing agricultural produce;
Real estate acquisition, construction and repairs for agricultural purposes;
Payment for agricultural works;
Refinancing performing loans in other Banks;
Consumer purposes given the availability of a functioning agricultural business;
Opening a new type of business given the availability of a functioning agricultural business;
From 2 500 001 to 20 000 000 KGS;
from 2 500 001 to 20 000 000 RUB;
from 50 001 to 300 000 USD;
from 50 001 to 300 000 EUR;
from 15 000 001 to 37 750 000 KZT.
Loan repayment and interest payment is made monthly (once a month) by annuity payment;
A flexible loan repayment schedule may be negotiated depending on the seasonality of the business, etc. It is possible to repay the principal debt once a quarter, however, interest payments are made monthly.
Business operation period
Borrower should be engaged in agricultural business for at least one agricultural cycle, specializing in crop or bee farming. For other types of business, the operation period should be at least 12 months.
1. Borrower’s passport and notarized declaration of marital status (if the Borrower is unmarried/divorced/widowed);
2. Certificate of marriage registration – submitted to confirm a spousal relationship;
3. Spouse’s passport (if available), declaration of consent for obtaining the loan;
4. Certificate from Ayil Okmotu on cattle availability and quantity;
5. Additional income besides agricultural business is mandatory: documents confirming client’s income;
6. Certificate confirming the right to use the land share;
7. Patent, if the loan amount exceeds 500 000 KGS or its equivalent in US dollars or euro;
8. Documents of title for agricultural transport, agricultural real estate;
9. Documents of title and title certification for real estate;
10. Guarantor’s passport and declaration of marital status (if the Guarantor is unmarried/divorced/widowed);
11. Certificate of marriage registration - submitted to confirm a spousal relationship;
12. Spouse’s passport (if available), guarantor consent form;
13. Certificate of salary for at least the last 12 months (in tabular form – accrued, deducted, net pay) or other documents confirming Guarantor’s solvency;
14. As well as other documents necessary for processing a loan.
The result of calculating a calculator is informative. Exact parameters loan will be calculated by the Bank on the results of your application.
For more information, please contact Bakai OJSC Bank".
The frequency and amount of loan payments may differ from those shown in According to terms of the loan agreement. This loan payment schedule is not a public offer and intended for reference only.